Monday, March 24, 2008

Htc shift :/


Why!!!? why!!!!? After months and months of delay the Htc shift has been taunting us! It was so beautiful in my eyes; I really thought it was going to be the umpc steroid that would hopefully spread to other companies. But with everything in life there are disappointments which sadly enough the shift is in my eyes. The specs are just killing me it all sounds good on paper but physically wow I mean 2 hours of b-life on vista....vistaaaaa!! No option of xp once so ever. I do have some pros like snap vue which is a technological ingenuous it lets you be connected for 3 days with no battery drain, also the form is beautiful very slick and thin as well as the unique sliding laptop for like the At&t tilt. Whether or not you’re in to having the latest greatest expensive products the Htc shift is one that i just do not recommend.

No comments: