Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Iphone 1.1.4 SDK 6 days remaining :)


For those of you who are hidden under a rock somewhere in the middle of the hot hot heat (no offense).ON Feb. 26 apple is having a little coming out party for the Iphone SDK kit and a new firmware monthly update I guess yea it pretty much is every month, anyways. Many people are speculating copy and paste? A robotic apple attachable arm? No! but I hope the copy and paste one is true.. I don’t even want to begin to talk about that. well I am saying this right now and right now only if great powerful modern apple decides for us to pay $$$ for the 3rd party apps I will throw away my iphone and get a windows mobile phone, yes i said it throw away a 500$ phone that makes me feel osoooo cool. I will be livid if we have to pay for apps lets hope not. Well I hope we get copy and paste and some other neat stuff think you know what’s going to be in the SDK?? Comment belowww.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

god forbid a developer who works day and night on a iPhone application gets paid for it I feel they should get paid. What if they do that for a living. Maybe we should go to our jobs work away and at the end of the week get no pay check if they make programs they deserve compensation for them thats the bottom line

Anonymous said...

Well written article.