Wednesday, February 20, 2008

microsoft the future?




I always love hearing or seeing interviews with Mr. Bill Gates involved because he has a great imagination for what will be next for computers, he always mentions computers on desks and walls and all those crazy cool fun ideas that make the future seem more plausible and modern and that makes me smile. I always feel like were living in the past, it would be great for me to have a piece of super thin paper that I can simply fold and store it comfortably in my pocket (the paper being a full computer) of course, I want my one device that does and controls all I want a super computer in my pocket! But maybe that future is too far away anyways see what Microsoft dreams below. Microsoft has been holding a contest entitled "next generation pc design competition" and boy the products are beautiful. I like the paper pc I think its plausible in the next 25 years considering the fact the readius should be out mid 2008 :) exiting. I like this concept called Momenta which is a necklace type of pc that records your life and has all those great emotion capturing features. Ladies and gentle men if computers look anything like this in the future I will be a very happy man. Check out the website belowww and if you have the talent and passion try designing the pc of the future yourself have fun.(http://www.nextgendesigncomp.com/Default.aspx)

No comments: